GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD
We don’t get to choose whether we grow old or not, but we do get to choose how we think about it. Luckily, several inspirational figures have given us their take on this by leaving behind some wise word that are surely nothing. Here are 10 of the best quotes about aging that will leave you feeling positive about it all!
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter
- Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
- Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you’ve had.
- At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don’t care what they think of us. At age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all.
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.
- You get old and you realize there are no answers, just stories.
- Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
- The wiser mind mourns less for what age takes away than what it leaves behind.
- Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.