We are committed to our customers’ success from start to finish. Our input helps make their solutions.
Giovanni Angelini, is a senior and well-respected professional within the Hospitality industry world-wide and with a wealth of experiences of over 50 years acquired in 3 Continents, Asia in particular.
A former executive and the CEO of the Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Group for about 20 years. Also an Executive and Senior Vice President Asia-Pacific of Westin Hotels and Resorts for 13 years plus associated with a member of Prestigious Hotels in North & Central America, Europe and his mains country Italy. Founder and Chairman (2010) of the Angelini Hospitality consultancy firm in Travel & Tourism activities based in Hong Kong.
Presently on the Board of Directors of several public listed hotel companies. Also on the Board of Quality Assessment Organizations and Education.
Member of many industry related organizations and quality management groups. A recipient of several Lifetime Achievement Awards, Corporate Hotelier of the World (2006), an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management by the Johnson & Wales University (Honoris Causa) in the USA. A knighthood from the Italian Government, a knight of the Order of Malta and several other recognitions.
- Non Executive Director
- Independent Director
- Remuneration Committee
- Auditing Committee
- Company Growth and Expansion
- Purpose of the Development and Pre-Opening Planning
- Developer & Owner Critical Path
- Concept Development
- Brand Strategies
- Positioning of the New Product and Competitive Set
- Facilities and Services
- Layouts & Efficiency
- Practical & Efficient Designs
- Supplies & Operating Equipment
- Management Agreement Negotiation
- Owner & Operator Relation
- Operator Critical Path
- Sharing Experiences and Providing Guidance
- Positioning and Classification of the Hotels
- Performance within the Competitive Set
- Potentials and Opportunities
- Creating Financially Sound Solutions for Hotels
- Sources of Business & Distribution and Revenue Management/Culture
- Systems & Control Procedures
- Management Structure and Efficiency
- Assessment of Projections, Five and Ten Years Plan
- Product Improvements & Capital Expenditures
- Assessment & Evaluation of Executives and Managers
- Business Forecast Process & Efficiency
- Highlight Risks & Opportunities
- Overall Quality Planning & Compliance
- Testing Quality Control
- Code of Conduct